Monday, March 09, 2009

Recognition Time

It's about time I recognized certain people for sprinkling my day with great adventures and beautiful creations. Please pass on this award however and whenever you'd like:
.
Baino: you think you're not talented? Ha! Your enthusiasm for life and your wide assortment of interests teach and entertain me almost every day!
.
Studio Lolo: I'm partial to you: your art, your talent, your kind heart, your friendship.
.
ValGal: You are so special and your art is so uplifting, all I can say is I love you!
.
Melissa: Oh those photos. Oh those children. Oh those stories.
.
Miladysa: You are my friend (and fellow writer) across the ocean. I know the friend part for sure.
.
CS: So many times when I wanted to sink, I've been lifted by your straight-forward determination. Not to mention your keen and intelligent eye.
.
Chief (Kay): I am always honored when you read my stories. Thank you for your unwavering support.
.
Marianne: I am new to your blog but your mandela's have captured my spirit!
.
Debra Kay: Your gutsy no-nonsense wisdom amazes me. And has helped me out more than once.
.
Mim: I'm in love with Ms. Em. I can't wait to buy her book. I like who you are.
.
Sidney: you are a hero and a teacher to me. Your photos of the Philippines are developed with such love.
.
HB: I learn so much from your words and poems and reaching out.
.
Suki: You are courageous.
.
Bella: Thank you for the reminders. that what your art and words do for me: reminds me to keep it simple.
.
Carla: my friend, it is always a pleasure to visit your incredible artwork and to welcome your comments here.
.
Soulbrush: You're new to me but I know you have energy and passion: two of my favorite characteristics.
.
Bimbimbie: Fly little bird, fly!
.
Hildegarde: I will never forget you.
.
Wieneke: see above. I still plot how to meet.
.
Maithai: Oh my God. Your caring and kindness for the human race is absolutely inspiring. I feel hopeful every time I visit your blog.
.
Lavender: I saved you for last today. You're the first to pick up the nuances and offer comfort. Thanks, girl!
.
More to come. For now, thanks for the memories. And for the fun!

17 comments:

  1. I came for a visit and what do I see..........! An award for me Thanks KJ! I am honored and thanks for your kind words about my mandalas.

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice thing to do - how sweet you are...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My oh my! After a few weeks I at last came by and what is my immediate reward??? :-))) Thanks for the golden star, KJ, but you're the best of all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Double triple ditto Miss KJ!!
    Some friendships just fall easily into place.

    Back to hold hubby's hand after his sad news.
    Thanks for thinking of me :)

    xo
    Lo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... you made my eyes leak!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me, too. It is much appreciated, especially in a time where I am having to stretch to find determination. Thanks friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, thanks, KJ!! :) I've been so busy I didn't see this until tonight and it made me feel great! You're the best! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Honoured and humbled my friend,

    I'm up in far north queensland doing some work before I head off to Africa... thank you for all that you are and the love you gently shine on the world... i feel your presence here with me...

    Much love, M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for your kind words! Thank you for the award!
    I agree with the others... you are the best of all and you deserve the biggest Gold Star of all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much KJ. I feel courageous now that you name me so!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i visited and then went away and had to come right back as there was this fabadabadoo award for me. thanks kj, i will treasure it and am very honoured to be in your list. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear K.J. - Thank you so much for the honor:) I feel blessed to be your friend. xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww, i love you too :) Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much kj - the feeling is mutual!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow, KJ! Thank you so much for this. I am touched and honored. You deserve a thousand of these for all you do. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete