6. If any one hurts my feelings next year I am going to immediately stomp my feet and tell them they are mean. If that doesn't work I am going to ask them to apologize because they hurt my feelings. If that doesn't work I am either going to cry (just little whimpers at first) or yell at them to get lost until they can be nice to me. If that doesn't work I am going to either cry (loud from my stomach at this point) or I am going to just leave and tell myself I do not deserve to have any one who isn't nice to me around me. I think this is very good advice for not just me so you might think about adding this to your New Year's Revolutions too.
7. I am going to ask everyone in kj's neighborhood if I can just take the carrots and radishes from their gardens whenever I want to so I won't have to steal them. If they say no, see # 6 above.
8. I am also thinking about giving lessons on how to tell certain people (it might work on animals too, I'm not sure) how to get lost, take a hike, disappear, go to hell even (I hope kj does not read this because I think this is a swear word too, right?) Even though I am more sensitive than you might think, I know my limits and I don't mind being nice to myself especially when someone else should be nice to me but they are not, so what else can you do in that situation except blame yourself or tell the other person to get lost etc. Even though I am little I think it is not very good for me to blame myself too much, right? So if you want lessons let me know, but maybe if you just practice this first you won't even need lessons.
9. Another revolution is that I would like to learn to throw pots and pans against walls. And maybe eggs too.
10. And my last revolution for 2010, only because I am not 100% selfish, just 90%, is that kj gets everything she wants: that her friend Renee has a healthy year, that there is peace in Iran, that kj's lost friend decides she doesn't have to pretend anymore that they didn't love each other, that kj finishes her second book, and that kj's family and friends prosper and are silly. (kj wants alot, don't you think?, but I don't mind making a revolution for her this one time.)
Oh, I am not going to draw who wins me as a guest columnist until next week. I know I am putting it off but sometimes even little rabbits get preoccupied. Oh, and another thing, if you want to tell me the word is "Resolutions" and not "Revolutions", that is okay but I still like my way better.
I hope everyone has a Happy New Year.