Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Tides


I arrived in Provincetown Saturday night. This is an extended time (longer than I've had in years)  to write in the morning, accompany lunch and JB to Herring Cove Beach for the afternoon, and fall into late afternoon and evening doing anything we want. 

Lest your envy be rising, honesty requires that I say that my 96 old Mother started having delusions ten minutes before I left on Saturday and it has gotten worse. Chances are good I will need to drive four hours back to see her, perhaps stay for any number of days, since she is safer and calmer when I am around. Safer is an important word: she also fell yesterday.

I can't say I am happy about this. In fact, I am depressed. Who wouldn't be? But for now here I am still on the sectional red couch and it is close to heaven. The sea awaits.













What am I doing on the beach besides swimming and bobbing and digging my feet into cool sand? Well, I'm writing little letters to myself :^)

Wish me luck, please. Even though in this moment I have little to complain about. 

love
kj

P.S. I wanted to put these photos three small ones in a row, side by side, but Blogger insisted I space them one below another. I would have liked a series of three pix, three rows. But how?



4 comments:

  1. I'm keeping you and your dear mom in my heart, dear friend. Sending you love and hugs, too.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I can't help with the formatting question but I can hope and pray and wish for all good things for you and your Mom KJ. And that is exactly what I shall do ... sending you a big hug as well. xx Jos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your mom. I hope her condition improves quickly. I hope you don't have to go back, thought I know yo will if that is necessary.

    Blessings and Bear hugs on your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stick your pics in a template before posting...here is a free spot to find one...http://www.picmonkey.com/

    **kisses from the sick little monkey**

    ReplyDelete