Saturday, October 17, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL BAINO

She has been my friend for a long time now.
.
We met on the blogs, have never been in the same room or breathed the same air.
.
Have never hugged or shared breakfast or gone shopping together.
.
But when I've needed a friend, she has been there.
.
She has understood without judging,
.
Made me laugh for no reason,
.
To me, she's a soft shell marshmellow,
.
Steady, courageous, insightful.
.
She's my friend.
.
And when we meet and greet one another,
.
And we will,
.
I am going to hold her dear and near
.
Which is pretty much how I hold her now.
.
Happy Birthday Hells.
Love,
kj

13 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you kj you too are one of the best friends I've never met yet I feel I know you so well. I'm very moved by your little tribute. And since I didn't have a 'real' birthday cake the virtual one is delightful (not enough candles tho darls!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is something special, isn't she. just getting to know her and thinking..."hmmm...this is a good one". Well, KJ maybe next year we all ought to go to Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww - you're so sweet KJ Babes!

    Happy Burpday Baino Lass x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bainooooooooooo!!!!
    Happy Birthday dear blogger!

    I wish you a million more, at least.
    May all your biggest dreams and wishes come true!

    XXXX
    Lolo

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a sweet post, happy days to her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes happy birthday to our dear friend.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tsup*!* yeah she's not a bird old bird is she ;) ... I loves her too*!*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooooray for Baino!!! Happy birthday, my dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to Biano! Lovely tribute, beautiful cake, sorry I ate it all.... **hangs head in shame**

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Baino!
    enjoy your day ☺

    you are so sweet kj.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm lovin' the love! Happy Birthday Baino.

    Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday Baino! A day late, but I hope it was a wonderful one. xoxo

    ReplyDelete