I don't think human beings are re-incarnated as animals but I wouldn't be surprised if I'm a duck disquised as kj. Here's some preliminary evidence:
1. I love to be fed.
2. I take care of my family until they can swim on their own.
3. Ducks like to congregate and socialize and I do too.
4. My landings are often not graceful.
5. I glide and thrive in serene calm waters.
6. When necessary, and sometimes when not necessary, I squawk with the best of them.
7. Don't get me going: after I squawk, I just might stand my ground.
7. I believe I can fly.
8. I have only a couple of very special and close friends, and I treasure my time with them.
9. I try to carry myself with dignity.
11. I'm not afraid to spread my wings.
12. I know this pose only too well.
13. I line my ducks up in a row.
I could go on. But hopefully you get the idea. It's not easy being a closet duck.