It doesn't get any more self-explanatory than this:
Here are a mere 13 out of 1,000,000,013 reasons why I love Ces:
1. Far and away her blog has the most interesting, intelligent and international visitors.
2. Who else uses words like polyglot, petrichor, and copacetic as if she were reciting a grocery list?
3. She knows she’s cute enough to post photos of herself. No doubt this alone has added to her fan base.
4. Recently she and I broke the record for continuous down-deep laughing. I can’t say how many minutes before we finally managed to stop to breathe, but if we had been at a church service or museum event, we would have been firmly escorted to the door.
5. Ces’ unabashing love for Em and M and Snowflake is a sure-fire heartwarmer every time.
6. Can you think of any one else who manages to leave equal doses of thoughtful, articulate, warm, and insightful comments on every blog she visits?
7. She is a definite imp.
8. She matches her wardrobe with her Fiestaware coffee cups.
9. She is the only person I often quite disagree with and yet intently listen to and am influenced by, all at the same time. (translation: I respect her a lot).
10. She’s the best friend. She listens, laughs, laments, loosens, livens, and loves with characteristic genuine passion. She’s at the top of my best-friend short list whether I need a soft shoulder, a deep laugh, or a fabulous story.
11. This woman is a great ARTIST. She paints with great skill and emotion wrapped around her observation and love for humanity. I have the “Lady with Pearl Necklace” hanging in my living room and every single person who enters the room comments on how wonderful it is. That she has painted me, jb, Francine, and then me again is a highlight im my life (honestly).
12. Those photographs she regularly shares are awesome!
13. When I’m in a mess,
Or feel like less,
If I can’t assess,
Or don’t know best,
And just can’t guess
Or take a rest,
When life’s a test
I must confess:
When I need the best
I can count on Ces.
It's all true.