Friday, May 26, 2006

The (little yellow) Writing Prompt

Well, let's try it! It turns out there are already some very neat writing prompt groups (see Joy Eliz' comments below)--but in the humble tradition of the Big Yellow fellowship, the first week's prompt is:

Divine Justice

Write anything you'd like, as short or as long as you'd like, in whatever form you'd like, and post it on your blog by next Saturday, June 3rd. (Is Saturday is a good day overall?). Send along any ideas for future prompts and we're rocking...

ps. The Rules (no surprise): No apron wringing, just words

:) kj


Joy Eliz said...
There is a writing prompt group that just started called Sunday Scribblings that you should check out/participate and maybe get ideas to start another writing group. I see you write some wonderful poetry...check out Poetry Thursday which is open to everyone as well

2 comments:

  1. ooo, fun!! Count me in!! :) Thanks, KJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kj. Thanks for the comments on my blog. You have some good writing here. I especially like your poetry. I've been thinking of posting some of my own but I'm a bit more confident in my artistic ability rather than my writing ability.

    Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete