Monday, October 13, 2014

My Provincetown


I took the first photo, a house just up the street from ours in Provincetown. But the rest: ah--sit back, relax, please enjoy this most beautiful place captured by these beautiful photographers. These photos are from the Provincetown Photography Page on Facebook. I am a member and can't hold a candle to most of these folks. But there's no competition: just pure enjoyment and abundant sharing.

I apologize that  I am unable to give proper attribution to many of the talented folks who took these photos, but you can follow the Provincetown Photography Page on Facebook yourself. Have a look: you most certainly will NOT be disappointed. 












love
kj
xo

21 comments:

  1. Amazing photos, such color! But I also love yours, the lines of that house are beautiful, simple and harmonious and it takes a good eye to see that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks deb. It really is this beautiful

      Love
      kj

      Delete
  3. Special place, special pics. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wieneke, if you ever cross the Atlantic...xoxo
    Love
    kj

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours - I can understand why you both love spending time there*!*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annie, it's the tiniest community in the off season. I like that part too

      Love
      kj

      Delete
  6. You are making me terribly homesick!

    (in a good way)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These all describe paradise, and I know how grateful you are to live there.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda, even at my worse I have gratitude for the chance to be in provincetown. I know there is a spot in the world you feel that way about too :-)
      Love
      kj

      Delete
  8. Just catching up. Lovely, lovely place. Although I'm partial to your won photos, which are beautifully personal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like such a special place, kj. I have had a deep fascination with it since reading about the time spent there by Jack Reed, Louise Bryant, Eugene O'Neill and friends. The movie "Reds" showed it well, but reading about it in the biographies of Louise (Friend and Lover: the Life of....by Virginia Gardner, and Queen of Bohemia: The Life of...by Mary V. Dearborn) was riveting for me. Not to mention that famous pic of her sunbathing au naturale on the sands there....

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely, (perhaps) enchanting place. I hope it proves to be a wonderful home.

    Blessings and Bear hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow.. a true feast for the eyes! Gorgious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, these are some phenomenal photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are beautiful photos, and I think it wonderful that you love a place enough to call it "my."

    ReplyDelete