Sunday, March 24, 2024

Emily Rabbit & Easter

 Well! Here I am on almost Bunny Day, which kj said I shouldn’t say, because she said Easter is about something very serious, and religious even, but  I can't help it. All I can think about are:

  1. Solid Chocolate eggs
  2. Carrots dipped in chocolate
  3. One giant chocolate rabbit wearing overalls and a pink hat with a flower
  4. Mutilcolored Jellybeans
  5. Marshmellow chickens
  6. Grape lollipops

 

I hope if you celebrate Easter that you are thinking like I am, and not ignoring the benefit of M&M's and Cadbury cream eggs and Reeces peanut butter cups, if you want be nice to yourself or to somebody who would smile if you gave them one. 


If you don't like sweets (that is very sad), you could dig up a plant in someone’s yard and maybe put it in your own pot and maybe even give the plant to someone nice or someone you want to be nice.

 

I really cannot concentrate on anything right now except candy and jellies and lollipops. I hope you are smart enough to know what your priorities are like I do so you will not waste your time  worrying or working too hard.


Happy Easter from Emily R.



4 comments:

  1. I should think that KJ knows that Easter was initially a happy time that was later appropriated by a lot of grisly nonsense by what later became the pro-Trump movement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr snow! kj will be glad to know you’re here! I don’t care about Donald trump but how about throwing avocado pits at him? I could sell you a dozen for $12.99 🐰🥑

    ReplyDelete
  3. My easter priorities are one Palmer hollow chocolate bunny (yes, it's disgusting chocolate but tradition is important, Cadbury eggs (the kind with the hard shell) and black jelly beans. The easter bunny is usually very kind to me. I am blessed. Happy easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Miss 8, you are smart in your candy choices. I can sell you jelly beans by the pound if you ever need them, and I would include several avocado pits for free if you have mean people you need to throw them at. Sincerely, Emily r.

    ReplyDelete