Saturday, June 16, 2018

Children at the Border

I won’t bother to include links that show and tell in detail what Donald Trump and the United States Government is doing to the toddlers and children who have arrived at the U.S. border seeking asylum, which by the way is not a criminal act.

I will simply say my disgust level could hardly get much higher. Donald Trump is an amoral man who uses immigrants and children to bargain for his border wall and insistence that the family members of American immigrants and the refugees seeking safety have no place in his vision of white America. He’s counting on the fact that moral people will have to cave in order to stop atrocities he condones.

May karma and the universe right this and bless my country.

Love

  • kj




10 comments:

  1. The republican party seems to be without morals. They are shooting themselves in the foot by allowing him to continue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, I didn’t think they would allow this takeover. I also didn’t think he’d have 90% support among Republicans. I try really hard to respect and be tolerant of views different than mine, but this is sickening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. I had an interaction with a supporter that left me disgusted and regretful of paying for the service provided by this person in my home. Amoral doesn't begin to describe this.
    KJ, I hope you are feeling better?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, e. I am better but not best. I'm still not walking any distance, but I'm back to my social and creative self and I'm still working to avoid surgery.

      we are being separated into supporters and non-supporters of Trump. It's hard to tolerate the support he gets at the cost of our humanity.

      Let's hope! Let's act! And let's vote!
      love
      kj

      Delete
  4. Yes, but....the man is only doing what he promised in his election program: America (he says Uhmurricah) first. Even his wife is disgusted. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read in the newspaper that there is a solution coming up for those border children. Mr. President has taken notice of all the protests and that is good news.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Despicable. I just can’t even believe what we have become.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wieneke, he doesn't have support of more than half our country. He's a master at insisting he does. His solution for the children taken from their parents has no urgency and no plan. Those poor terrified families aren't safe yet, and probably won't be. Some (many) may never see their children again...
    love
    kj

    ReplyDelete
  8. cs, I can't believe it either.
    love
    kj

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really a beautiful blog.It is very astonishing and marvelous design.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete