1. Where I live in Western Massachusetts is farmland all around with a good douse of culture (five colleges) and great little restaurants. This is my new favorite for lunch: fantastic home made biscuits and the heck with everything else :^)
3. This is the moors in Provincetown, at dusk.
4. My Mother's nursing home has chosen her for a bulletin board of 'this is your life.' My brother and I have given them photos and it has been humbling to tell the story of my Mother. Here she is with my brother, well before I was born.
5. I am now looking for and greeting birds every morning, outside my kitchen window. I can't yet get my camera to focus well, but what a tweet.
6. My friend Hells and I met on the blogs six years ago. She lives in Sydney Australia and we know some of each other's secrets. Last weekend we met--very wonderful. We drove the back roads with JB and found ourselves at an old mill with an old real deal bookstore.
7. Here we are: two good friends.
8. I have had my first lobster roll. It is finally May and summer is coming.
9. I never thought I would have four little ones in my life now but here they are. Lucky lucky me.
10. I love this graphic.
11.This is the Blue Bonnet Diner. Another real deal.
12. Morning light in May? Perfection.
13. And here is our tiny water view in Provincetown (altered in Waterlogue). We have successfully rented out our place for 8 one week stays. It should be sad we won't be there much of the summer but it's quite good that we will have money for repairs and upgrades. Slowly and surely we will make this house shine.
If you would like to do a Thursday 13 on any day, please do. It's pretty fun.