Thursday, February 08, 2007

An As(s)-i-nine Post

Really, I've tried to maintain a certain refinement in this blog. As some of you know I don't talk about bodily fluids, I avoid direct discussion of sex, and my writing is generally upbeat.
I like to think my blog is really educational and inspirational, based on my sincere and touching honesty and my intelligent and interesting fund of knowledge and--what?-I can be too serious and preachy? Oh yes, I forgot about that. But at least I show up and try. That has to get me some points.....

Anway, my sister-in-law emailed me the following and I can't resist sharing it. It is not refined, upbeat, sincere, touching, or honest, BUT it IS interesting. Don't tell me it doesn't make you smile.


We all know those cute little computer symbols called "emoticons," where:

:) means a smile and

:( is a frown.

Sometimes these are represented by :-) :-(

Well, how about some "ASSICONS?"

Here goes:

(_!_) a regular ass

(__!__) a fat ass

(!) a tight ass

(_*_) a sore ass

{_!_} a swishy ass

(_o_) an ass that's been around

(_x_) kiss my ass

(_X_) leave my ass alone

(_zzz_) a tired ass

(_E=mc2_) a smart ass

(_$_) Money coming out of his ass

(_?_) Dumb Ass

You have just been e-mooned!

19 comments:

  1. This made me laugh out loud! thanks! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to copy and paste these icons to some of my emails or even use it in my comments :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha.... Very smart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL -- the smart ass is fabulous ... I gotta email that to Eli! He's a smart ass in a good way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very educative! I didn't know half of it. Come to think of it, none!

    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lurrve the smart ass!
    Thank goodness she never found the penicons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh jeez he, you are too smart and too much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, now you made me think of ass-expressions in Flemish, here is one : to ask the egg out of someone's ass = to ask for a lot, even more than possibly can be given.
    I enjoyed reading part II of your story too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these! I guess it's true, then, that there's an ass for every saddle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I WISH I had money coming out of my ass. Instead, I'm just a dumb ass...no, I mean smart ass.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL too funny! I never found you preachy?

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAHAHAHA! I laughed out loud and it made Boom look, I showed him your post and he had a good laugh, too! thank you.

    PS:
    may i say that this is totally unexpected post?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Definitely not refined - but funny as "H-E-double hockey sticks"!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Still on your ass eh? Surely Elizabeth Barrett Browning, Christina Georgina Rossetti and Emily Dickinson had their laugh. So where is a poem when I need some inspiration to paint on this chilly day? No pressure, no pressure...I am just being a (_E=mc2_).

    :-)

    Do you know the emoticon for moobs?
    Do you know what they are? They are man-boobs, the ones that need a bro. Maybe they will look like this

    It's your fault, you started it with this As(s)-i-nine Post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. heeheehee to hildegarde, carla and elsa. to everyone else, thanks for chuckling along with me. i had a friend who made pins for every "ass" combination you could imagine: ass on the line, kiss my ass, etc etc.

    and ces--!:

    As you paint,
    every saint
    and helping hand
    will want to stand
    before your knife
    a loving wait
    as you create
    their face
    and place
    and precious life.

    ReplyDelete