1. I drive a Toyota RAV which I can't manage to keep neat or clean.
2. A few years ago I had the privilege of designing and developing the Provincetown Artisian Cooperative. 15 local craft artisians, and other consignor artists, joined together to create and maintain a successful storefront in Whaler's Wharf in Provincetown.
3. I've learned to love fruit, and I'm working on liking salads and salmon, but it's not a slam-dunk for me.
4. I kayaked last week for the first time and loved it: the same as a really fun amusement park ride.
5. I will never again cook a live lobster: too painful
6. I am a political junkie for unknown reasons
7. I am still thinking about the Dixie Chicks and love their new cd
8. At my father's wake, his neighborhood friend Nick, drunk and sad, stood at his coffin and yelled at him for dying. (No comment from my dad)
9. When my inexperienced mother flew to Florida with us a few years ago, as the plane was flying above the clouds, she exclaimed in honest wonder: "I never knew there were two skies". Almost everyone around us smiled.
10. My son-in-law Mike is a really good guy and I love how he and Jess care for eachother.
11. I've written what I think is a good book on Happiness but I won't go forward with it until I am more confident.
12. I unabashedly love dogs. They just warm my heart every time.
13. I'm learning it is possible to develop real friendships through blogging. I wouldn't have believed that before.