- Once upon a time a family lived in a 14 room house with 3 floors and one small patio. They were a happy family to the end, when they moved.
2. They lived in this house for 20 years: they and two dogs, two cats, one bird, two hampsters, and one special fish.
3. They moved because it was expensive where they lived, they were ready to simplify, and the house was a two family condo and they decided the privacy and yard of a single family house would be wonderful.
4. So they moved to this house:
5. The only thing wrong with this house was that the youngest of this happy family did not move here too because she fell in love and married a nice man and together they understandably got a place of their own. Fortunately for all, love multiplies instead of divides.
6. The new house is a cozy little place, after a year of painting and unpacking and moving things around and getting settled.
7. From the kitchen window you can see butterflies in the zinnias and birds in the birdbath and an occasional hummingbird.
8. The back hall of this ranch house ended up looking kind of spiritual, which is a good thing for any number of reasons. The back hall has been dubbed "the wing".
9. The view from the back porch overlooks the hollywood hot tub. The backyard used to be open to a major road and constant traffic but a fence changed all that.
10. This is jb's studio, the Magic Cottage.
11. The house sits on land that was a working farm, so the soil is rich and fertile. kj's garden has been awesome thanks to that, a full sun, and blessings from above.
12. The view from above includes very tall pine trees and a number of happy birds flying every which way. The view from the hammock is the best because you can look and sway at the same time. That approach can solve alot of problems and resolve alot of worries.
13. Part B: This very sweet dog has joined a very nice family who likes to gallavant and play.