1. I had a parakeet named Chris who died upright on his perch. I couldn't believe it.
2. I'm in physical therapy to take care of my termpermental back and it's almost like going for a massage.
3. I love to stay up late-late and get up early-early.
4. I love this quiet time: sometimes I watch late night tv, sometimes I write, sometimes I read, sometimes I fall asleep on the couch.
5. Besides pizza and bread, I'm pretty fond of Dunkin Donuts boston cream donuts. I haven't had one in about 6 months...
6. My daughter Jessica is funnier than anyone else I know
7. jb taught me the value of good shoes.
8. We just painted our kitchen/den/dining room (small rooms) green/yellow on the top walls and orange on the bottom (with cream trim) and it came out fantastic. We were holding our breath after the first coat
9. I read tarot cards. The first deck I ever had was a James Bond set my mother gave me for Christmas. I don't really tell details about the future but the counselor in me gives a pretty good read.
10. I wish I could volunteer more for the Red Cross but I never seem to be free when they call me.
11. jb and I had a cookout last weekend in our "new" backyard. Our neighbors and friends came and jb, her sister cindy,I, and several friends cooked and prepared a good spread of appetizers, burgers and goodies.
12. I'm following the seasons here in Western Massachusetts: blueberries, cherries,unbelievable corn on the cob, and peaches are currently in.
13. Some day I plan to pull a police car over for speeding on the highway--my version of a citizen's arrest.