Saturday, June 24, 2006

hmmm

Here's my horoscope today:

Repression is a funny thing. Denying your feelings only gives them greater power. Just remember that feeling your emotions and acting on them are two entirely different things. Practice the former right now.

Given the recent big yellow "guilt" prompt, I'm reminded that I am responsible for controlling my actions but not my feelings. Feelings are simply feelings. Whatever your astrological sign and whatever the circumstance, I'm passing this on as a wise tid-bit for the day.

2 comments:

  1. Where do you get your horoscope? I've been looking for a good source online. I've just had a chance to catch up on your blog and I *love* the guilt poem!! Especially this line:

    It’s a junior league emotion
    Trying to make the team.

    That is brilliant! And very true. Your work in New Orleans is something I wish I could have done, and I'm glad someone like you did. And I love the studio ... so welcoming and warm.

    It's good to be home and reading your work, KJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. melissa, it sure is nice to have you back.

    my horoscope comes daily from astrology.com through ivillage.

    if you get it on line, be careful because i think they sell your info to others, so you need to be able to screen junk mail.

    thanks for checking out so much of my blog while you were away. see you in october!

    kj

    ReplyDelete